Thursday 27 February 2014

Vedic Line Hair Retarder Review

This is a review for the Vedic Line Hair Retarder cream with Natural Plant Enzymes.




Product
Hair retarder cream (Gradually retards/slows down the growth of unwanted hair)
Price
Rs300 for 50ml. Available at discounted price on most online stores like Urbantouch.com, snapdeal.com and at MRP at pepperfry.com and many other online stores.
Smell
Sweet
Color
White
Packaging
Comes in a small transparent plastic tub with screw lid, enclosed within a cardboard box.
Shelf life
36 months/3 yrs from mfg date
Description on packaging
Natural Plant Derivatives in a very special absorption base, that softens, thins and eventually slows down the regrowth of hair, (It is not a depilatory.) The hair becomes finer and growth slows no matter what method you use to remove hair. This is not a magic wand: effects are clear but gradual. Can be used anywhere on the body by both men and women. Used twice daily, this treatment does not put the hair follicle at risk. A safe way to smooth your whole body of unwanted hair.
Company contact
www.hvmnetwork.com, Email: info@hvmnetwork.com, Phone: +91-11-26490837


Today I am going to introduce you to this amazing product which only very few of you might have heard about. Blessed are those who do not have unwanted body hair, or who have very small unnoticeable hair growth on unwanted areas. For the rest of us, here comes a dream product from Vedic Line.

I was browsing through Urbantouch.com in March this year, when I just happened to come across this cream.A hair retarder? Really? Is there actually a product like this? Does it work? Must be all chemicals?.... my head swarmed with questions and I googled immediately for more information on this cream. I found just one review on this product and it was positive.

I just put my faith into it and ordered. I am not in favour of depilatory creams for removing unwanted hair since they make the skin dark and are very harsh on the skin. I never knew that a product like this one existed and used to only dream and wish about such a product. This cream definitely lives up to its claim and is like a God sent.

When I received this, I used it only for three days. I started on the day I had got my arms waxed. I used it at the back of my palms and fingers. I usually get my hair regrowth from the third day onwards after waxing. Hair regrew on the arms, but the area where I had applied this cream was still clean even after 2 weeks. (Update as on Aug 21, 2012) --> I am now using this once daily on my forehead and face (started after threading) and on arms and legs (started after waxing). The results are quite satisfying, but you need to be regular to see long term results.

THE PLUSES:

1. The biggest plus is that this cream definitely works. It does slow down the growth of unwanted hair anywhere on your body. I love the fact that the company has not made any exaggerated claims. They have set the right expectations: “This is not a magic wand: effects are clear but gradual.” The results are slow but sure.
2. Safe to be used on the face and anywhere on the body with no side effects, no itching or rashes.
3. Men usually have harder hair. This is equally effective for both men and women.
4. No matter whether you have waxed, threaded, shaved, have used a hair remover/depilatory cream, or have gotten electrolysis done to remove unwanted hair. You can follow that up with this cream to get positive permanent results.
5. The hair that grow later are definitely softer and thinner than normal threaded or shaved regrown hair.
6. Spreads easily on the skin and absorbs quickly.
7. Though this feels a little oily in summers and I sweat a lot on my forehead when I have this cream on, it has not given me any pimples touchwood.
8. Only a small quantity covers a large area of skin. Complete value for money.
9. Made from natural plant derivatives, therefore 100% natural and no harmful chemicals.
10. 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals. The package has “100% DERIVED FROM THE VEGETABLE HERBAL KINGDOM” written in extremely small letters.
11. The package is attractive and handy. Can be easily carried while traveling. Please protect from heat and direct sunlight as it comes in a transparent plastic packing.

THE MINUSES

1. Just one, and that too not even noticeable. At times, the actual smell (a little unpleasant) of the ingredients subdues the sweet smell, and you can smell some strange scent in between sweet notes, if you have applied this on your face.
2. Takes more time to soften and retard shaved hair which has turned hard due to shaving.

How did you like knowing about a product like this? Did you know about this product before? Do share your views with me in the comments below. If you have any questions regarding the use of this product, feel free to contact me.

Bye Bye Unwanted Hair !!! :) :) 

Posted by Sunshine Diva Gaganpreet at onlygraymattermatters.blogspot.in

3 comments:

Tori Cheng said...

Wow, I'd really love to try these soon!

i-beau.com said...

Great product to test!

Anonymous said...

great product