Monday 17 March 2014

Vedicline Choco Vanilla Face & Body Butter Review

Hey ladies:)
Winter is one season which makes the skin to undergo the maximum torture. It dries,chaps,cracks what not. So, in order to hit it we apply loads of moisturizers and body butters.
Though they say they work, not many would work as per the claims.
Let me introduce you to a body butter which smells yummy.. It is


Vedicline Choco Vanilla Face & Body Butter


What the website says about this:
Vedic Line Chocolate Spa is based on Ayurvedic concept of harmony & balancing of fragrance, colour & texture. This helps to relax & rejuvenate. We have chosen, only world wide accepted & known combinations of chocolate with fruits & nuts to enhance & rejuvenate skin.
Vedic Line Chocolate Cosmetics contain essential fatty acids, cocoa, vitamins, anti oxidants & minerals which help in growth & renewal of healthy cells. Fragrance of products stimulates passion & lifts up energy.
Whipped Cream with mega moisturizing & calming effect. Softens & nourishes skin.

How To Use:
Massage, with right strokes & pressure.
Ingredients,Price and Weight:
Its 225 for 65ml


The package:
The product comes in a sturdy tub package with a twist round cap. The product is sealed with a silver sheet. We need to cut open to get the the cream out.


My Experience with the product:
I bought this in the month of November, during the time of very cool winter. I have a combination skin. Like not so oily and not dry but in winter it turns dry. like super dry. So,the usual moisturizers doesn't work for me. Even if I apply some cream, I should reapply in sometime.
So, I was searching for a body butter which was said to keep the skin moisturized for a longer time.
My search provoked me to get this body butter. I always liked the vedicline products as they are natural and stuff.
This product is one of the chocolate spa series they launched. You have got too many products of chocolate flavour. I picked this coz I badly needed this than anything else :P


As soon as you open the lid, the chocolate and vanilla flavour hits your nose. Its pretty strong. It has a strong vanilla fragrance and look of a chocolate whipped cream. In fact I felt it has a look of peanut butter :P
The texture is super creamy. Little is enough to cover up the hands. It is thick in consistency.
Like the method says, you need to massage hard. But once the skin absorbs the cream it makes your skin silky soft. I usually apply this in the night as I feel its too thick to apply in the day time and go out with the same.
The look of the product:

After massaging:
It felt great on my skin :D


Pros:
1.Works best on the moisturizing part
2.Natural product.
3.Sturdy packaging.
4.Very little product is required for the usage
5.Easily available in the market.
Cons:
1.Dipping the finger every time you use can not be a good idea. But most of the body butters are this way.
2.The smell can be strong to few. But it fades away soon leaving very mild fragrance.
3.Price May be.
Recommendation:
If you are looking for an affordable body butters,do give this a try.It wont disappoint you.
Question:
Do you use body butters? If yes, which is your favourite one?

Posted By at getsetblush.com