Wednesday 16 April 2014

Vedic Line Choco Deli Sugar Scrub Review

Hello everyone, today I am sharing my views about a body polish/body scrub from an organic brand named Vedic Line Choco Deli Sugar Scrub with Jamaican Sugar. It was my first body polish ever and I was very excited to use it. This is my second product from Vedic Line brand and I have already reviewed Vedic Line Banana Pulp Face Mask (click here to view full review). I bought this product online from Jabong.com.


Packaging : The packaging is almost the same as of the Vedic Line Banana Pulp mask. It comes in a chocolate color plastic tub with screw cap. The packaging is quite sturdy and can be carried very easily while traveling.
My Experience : This body polish has a brownish golden color and has strong choco fragrance, that sometimes feels overpowering. It has a thick consistency with creamy texture. It contains medium size granules that help to exfoliate skin effectively. I used this scrub twice and now I decided to share my view about this product. Only a small amount of this scrub is required and I think this scrub will lasts for 8-10 usages when used on whole body.

I use this scrub after taking shower, when my body is still damp. I take an appropriate amount of this polish on my palms and massage gently all over my body. Be gently while applying any kind of exfoliating product for your face or body. If you put little more pressure while massaging, you will end up with rashes and breakouts. Sometimes the granules present in this scrub feel bit harsh on my sensitive skin. And its fragrance is very overpowering and personally I don’t wear such strong smells, as they give me headache.


This scrub contains Jamaican sugar and thus exfoliates skin pretty well by removing dead skin cells. My skin feel clean and soft after using this scrub and it does impart a decent glow on my skin. It not only exfoliates but hydrates my normal skin. I always completed my home spa by applying my favorite Vaseline Healthy White body lotion. It is pretty decent product that removes dead skin and provides moisture to the skin. The only issue that I found with this scrub is its strong smell that lasts for more than 2 hours after use. I think next time I will try some other variant from this range.
Vedic Line Choco Deli Sugar Scrub Price in India : Rs.180 for 65ml

What I Liked :
  • Creamy textures
  • Natural ingredients
  • Not very expensive
  • Easily available online
  • Exfoliates skin and impart nice glow
  • Hydrates skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
What I Disliked :
  • Granules are bit harsh
  • Strong cocoa smell
  • Unhygienic packaging

Product Information :
Name : Vedic Line Choco Deli Sugar Scrub
Claim : Polish and removes dead cell. Restores even complexion and texture.
Usage : Gently massage for 2-3 minutes on moist skin. After cleaning, apply moisturizer.
Ingredients : Water, Cocoa Butter, Caramel, Cocoa Powder, Sesame Oil, Natural Granules and vitamin E.
Shelf Life : 3 years

Review overview
Do what it claims
Value for money
Packaging
Best among competition

Posted By  at indianbeautyhub.com

No comments: