Sunday 2 March 2014

Vedic Line+ Anti Aging Night Cream Review and swatches

Hello,
I will review vedic Line anti aging night cream today.  
Once you reach your mid twenties or late twenties as a prevention using anti aging creams can be good to prevent those fine lines and wrinkles due to aging. I came across this anti aging cream from Vedic line. My skin is already combination due to which I have never been concerned about the dryness or using anti aging skin care regime but I think prevention is always better than cure. Moreover, reading so many times that staring from mid twenties is the right age (well! this is what I have read:D) 
This is my first purchase from the brand Vedic line. Earlier i was using Himalaya Anti aging cream
Lets start the review.


Price-  275 INR for 50 ml

Packaging- Travel friendly tube that makes usage hygienic. 
Ingredients- Mentioned on the pack.



What the company claims- The new anti aging night cream from Vedic Line+ that improves texture and smoothes fine lines & wrinkles. Formulated with unique collagen, vitamins & minerals to strengthen, redensify and firm up skin. It leaves skin attractive, soft and supple by nourishing it. It also helps in long lasting hydration and elasticity.


My experience- This is my first product from the brand Vedic line.I got this cream about 2 months ago. When I used it for the first time, I did not like it as I use to then wake up with an oily face in the morning. I thought.. Do I really need any thing like that??

Still, after a week I thought of giving it a shot again and this time I took tiny bit than the usual amount. 
Yes it worked, my face was not that oily like it used to happen before. I am not dealing with fine lines and wrinkles here but as prevention it performed well!!! 
I can see an improvement in the skin texture though I am not sure whether it will help getting rid the existing lines and wrinkles but it can be a good night cream for people with dry to normal skin moreover, it doesn’t contain paraben. 
Yaayy!!! paraben Free


Overall, I am using it currently as a night cream and I think it’s a decent product for normal to dry skin types as a preventive measure and to restore the moisture.   
Pros
  • Availability is not an issue as it is easily available online.
  • Packaging is good and travel friendly and nice in appearance.
  • Texture and consistency is quite nice.
  • Complete list of ingredients mentioned on the packaging and paraben free.
  • Quantity is reasonable as compared to the price.
  • Formulation is good and gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
  • Does helps in restoring elasticity and over the time improves skin texture.
Cons
  • It may not suit oily for oily to combination skin. 
  • Does not remove wrinkles only smothens fine lines.
Rating- 3.25 out of 5

My take- For dry to normal ski types this cream can be very effcetive as a night cream more like a prevention against aging but it may not be able to diminish the signs of ageing, that are already there.
Oily skipped people should skip this.

Posted by 




No comments: