Sunday 2 March 2014

Vedicline Lychee Shake Cleanser would be there with me for quite some time

Oh well, as I was about to post this one, I received the shock of my life! I had written out this post and yet, it was not saved! Anyway, I had to write the draft again. Some time ago, in fact, quite some time ago, I had bought this huge bottle of Vedicline Lychee Cleanser. Many of you were pretty curious about it. Well, cleansers are a part of my skin care routine and I need them in my kitty. So, when I saw this huge bottle on sale, I knew I had to add it to my cart.


My experience: It's a creamy cleanser which does not leave any oily residue behind. I normally massage the cleanser on my face and then wipe off with a wash cloth soaked in warm water. It effectively takes off my facial makeup and most of my eye makeup. But, if you have stubborn eye makeups on, you need some extra work with this one. I myself do not mind because, I would gently massage a tiny amount of coconut oil to melt down the eye makeup and then wipe it off with the cleanser.



This cleanser leaves my face squeaky clean and my skin feels soft right after use. 
Since, it does not moisturize ( which is good), I would follow up with a toner and moisturizer.

The likes:
  1. It's a good cleanser. Takes off even my Maybelline gel liner effortlessly.
  2. The scent is mild and not overwhelming. In fact, it's barely noticeable either.
  3. Does not leave any residue on the skin.
  4. Removed eye makeup well ( though not the best).
  5. Never broke me out and my skin remains soft.
  6. Whik\le massaged on the skin, it does not get soaked up.
  7. Huge bottle. 500 ml for around 375 INR is what you call steal.

The not-so-likes
  1. Not easily available.
  2. This gigantic sized bottle is not available on any e-store.
  3. The pump dispenses a lot and when has to be twisted back. In the process, plenty of product come out.

But I have solved it by pouring out some in a smaller pot.

Verdict: I am really liking this cleanser a lot. In fact, almost all the Vedicline products have been working good for me.

I do recommend this cleanser if you are looking for a gentle one.   

Posted by Nivedita At makeupandchitchat.com

1 comment:

Vaibhav said...

I have tried a lot of Vedic line products this is good for my skin type. Thanks for sharing the review dear :) you should definitely to try this.